日曜日, 2月 05, 2006

OF DEBUT PARTIES AND LI'L BOYS...

yesterday was my cousin Lianne's 18th birthday party. so, it called for all us to dress up and head out to Dusit Hotel Nikko.

the party was pretty fun. my brother got into to this trigger-happy mode with camera. he was chasing our lil nieces around the ballroom trying to capture that "kodak moment" but failed. although, he did manage to get a snap shot of me by the dessert table. ~^_____^~


during lianne's sorta like cotillion dance, ate was telling mark (cousin tricia's hubby) about her debut party when she was 18. all those gowns, dances and stuff like that. i didnt have anything similar to share coz i was pretty much drunk on my 18th birthday. yeah, i did have a party - but it was just here at home with my high school barkada and other close friends. did i say i was drunk??!?! practically everyone during my party was. hihihi! ~^_____^~

oooohhhh, you guys have to see this! its a clip from the latest g no arashi episode. this time, they're cheerleaders! check out their costumes... i havent seen the whole episode yet but ive been reading that the episode is super kawaiiiii and funny!

0 件のコメント: