水曜日, 4月 19, 2006

NEW LOOK!

i know, i know! its nowhere close to anything PINK! but ive been wanting to use this template ever since i started blogging. i didnt want to use it before coz i know it'll take me forever to turn everything in pink. but what the hell... maybe its time for the pink to rest for awhile.

i think this is like the 5th time i changed templates in the almost 3 years of my blogging. im thinking of keeping this one for the rest of the year or until i figured out tweaking this template (which will take me prolly take 10,000 years).

Ooohhh, i added a lil something on the sidebar on the left. i listed all the stuffs im currently watching. sorta made me realized, im watching a lot. hehehehe... and i still have long list of series i still wanna see.

anyway, here's a fun and colorful video of Younha's Houki Boshi. it's one the ending theme of Bleach Series. I just love this one. Enjoy...

0 件のコメント: